Friends of the Monastery
The Association “Friends of the Monastery” was established in 1994 and is registered in the registry of associations of the Junta of Castile and León. It brings together more than 500 people who love the spiritual and cultural work of the Monastery of Saint Mary of La Vid and want to collaborate with their prayer, work and material support, being linked to the monastery as benefactors.
Throughout the year the Association organizes various activities, such as cultural visits, spiritual exercises, conferences, always in a climate of fraternity and friendship.
- Secretary of the Association of “Friends of the Monastery”
Since the Extraordinary Assembly of 2018, the Governing Board of the Association of Friends of the Monastery of Saint Mary of La Vid is made up of the following people:
- PRESIDENT: Eduardo Cruces de Abia
- VICE PRESIDENT: José Manuel Suárez Robledano
- TREASURER: Fernando Riaguas Sanz
- SECRETARY: Juan Antonio Toro Peña
- CHAIRPERSON: Begoña Pérez Sanz
- CHAIRPERSON: Eva Ramírez García
- CHAIRPERSON: Zahia Aziz Stephan
- CHAIRPERSON: Josefina Ruiz Arribas